“As a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Manus Medical (manusmed.com) has served as a provider of specialized healthcare medical supplies, equipment, and consultation service since 2007.”
Axim Solutions worked with Manus Medical to create an enterprise system, which they dubbed “Triumph”, for managing their sales and retrieving a host of personalized reports. Some features of the Triumph system include:
- Capturing sales data for all purchase orders, including ones added directly into the system by customers
- Creation of customer invoices, order forms, and confirmation forms
- Storing incoming and outgoing payment records for all orders
- Daily, monthly, and annual reporting of sales, costs, and revenues for various product types
- Customizable reports for collecting and analyzing all types of customers, sales, and product data in the system
- Customizable role management to allow third-parties (such as their accounting firm) restricted access
- Daily reconciliation reporting to ensure accuracy of bank statements
- Open receivables, and uninvoiced orders reporting, to improve workflow management
- Customers can login and place orders using personalized product lists through a simple and intuitive interface
Manus Medical has been so pleased with our services that, in 2016, they requested that Axim Solutions take over hosting for, and rebuild, their public-facing Website, manusmed.com, from their former Web designer and host.
Additionally in 2016, we added a parallel CRM system which integrates with the Triumph order management system to provide improved customer and communication management tools.
Are you interested in having Web technology so that does more for you, to increase your bottom line and to save more of your precious time? Contact Axim Solutions, Inc. and tell us how your technology could be doing more for you. We look forward to scheduling a FREE, no-obligation consultation with you soon!